I have now started rehearsals for Dog Sees God. I am very excited for this show because I love the script and I think the topics in the show are very important as well as very current. I am also excited for this show because the director is also one of the producers of the Harrison Hilltop and I am looking forward to learning a lot from him. I am curious to see the differences between him and the director of of "Sunday". I believe that I will deffinitely benifit from working with three different directors this summer.
I was worried that it was working on two shows at once would be stressful but so far it is going swimmingly. The actors and actresses are really on ball and I am excited to get to know them better. I am looking forward to the run of this show.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment