Sunday, June 6, 2010

What I'm doing this summer.

Hey all,

This summer I am the Technical Intern at the Harrison Hilltop Theatre in Davenport, Iowa. My resposibilities include stage managing all three summer productions. Which include Sunday in the Park with George, Dog Sees God, and 25th AnnualPutnum Spelling Bee. Stage managing will include assisting the director durring rehearsals, taking down the blocking and technical notes, being on book during rehearsals, collaborating with the technical directors as well as managing the backstage, Green room, props tables, and stage floor areas, insuring all are clean, organized, and prepared for all productions. In the absence of the director, I will ensure that the quality of the production remains as directed and designed.
I will supervise and coordinate changeover between productions and attend weekly production meetings with a detailed status report. I will also operate the light and sound boards obtain the properties for all three shows and stay within budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment